yeah, yeah, i know…i’mlate… but it’s a girl’s way…lol
putting the ‘women’ bit of the ‘Girl versus Woman’ blog took longer than i thought, but i’m done finally… comparing both articles, i would say that women are more complicated but i’ll rather leave you to be the judge.
so, here’s what you need to know about women…
- Women like wild, rugged men as boyfriends because they are unpredictable and exciting. But for marriage they want responsible, level-headed and reliable men.
- With ONE look at a man’s shoes, women can decide everything about him.
- “NO” could sometimes mean “YES” if you know what to do.
- A romantic weekend at a nice hotel means to a woman what a reserved seat at a football game means to a man.
- Womenknow whenaman islying,but might just overlook it for love.
- nothing says ‘ilove you’ like thoughtful,unsolicited notes, texts,twitter mentions or pings ondays that are NOT special.
- We know when you sneak glances at other women no matter how smart you think you are.
- Our job is just as stressful, serious and insignificant as yours.
- Listening to our hopes, dreams, fears, insecurities without interrupting even if it’s for the 1,000th time, makes us feel we are the centre of your universe where we belong.
- Once we catch you in a lie, we store it in a long-term memory for future retrieval.
- There is no such thing as too many clothes or being too old to dress it up!
- There is NO such thing as TOO MANY SHOES!
- Sometimes, we do not hit the clouds in bed and you won’t be able know.
- Birthdays and anniversaries are very serious so there is no justification for forgetting. Only serious amends will pacify us.
- Pillow talk is special, sacred and secret. Repeating it to anyone is grounds for break-up.
- Betrayals are never erased; they are only tied away in our hearts deeply and permanently.
- There are certain weekend destinations that never go out of style, like your place arranged and equipped to look like a mini-Sheraton.
- A great hairdo can make us glow, a bad one; not to be joked about.
- Chronic lying, unemployment and unexplained disappointment are automatic romance breakers.
- Last but not the least, FORGET WHERE IT’LL END, FOR MOST WOMEN, IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW SWEET THE JOURNEY IS.
i should work on ‘BOYS vs MEN’…. maybe,maybe not..lol.
stay AWESOME, girls and women!!